Workout Plan Overview
The purpose of the workout is help the client continue to develop good habits while following the wellness program. Finding just 1 hour a day will accelerate weight loss, body composition change and help you develop a healthy lifestyle. Keys below will aid in your overall workout.
- Keep Head up, chest out, and draw navel in towards spine on each exercise.
- Breathe out on exertion and inhale on negative movement.
- Repitition should be count of 2.2.1
- Focus on form foremost and then increase weight as muscles become stronger.
- Try and keep heart rate up and increase intensity to achieve desired results. Formula is 220-Age. Try to keep within 60-70% of max heart rate.
- You should have a fitness professional take body fat, circumference, and weight measurements every 3 weeks.
- You will find changes come in the form of increased energy, endurance and overall body composition.
- A visual workout aid can be found at www.jaytrain.net. Examples of each exercise and execution are on the website.
- please record your progress and results from each week.
- Use the trained professionals who developed this program for you. As you become educated your chances of success will increase and your lifestyle will improve tenfold!